Course Aims and Objectives
CISSP is an international certificate course. After attending this training, you will have the technical knowledge, abilities, and skills to develop a holistic security program. CISSP training course provides the Knowledge and skills that are vital to effectively plan and manage information systems security posture for an entire organization. This course covers wide managerial topics and deep technical familiarity with a huge range of organizational topics and IT/IS domains, including risk management, security architecture, development security and much more.
This course utilises programmed delivery via in class presentations, interactive video case study analysis, group discussion along with interactive exercises to allow application of classroom knowledge into practical situations.
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Define the architecture, design, and management of the security of your organization.
- Acquire the related knowledge and skills to become a qualified CISSP certificated professional.
- Develop working knowledge in the 8 domains recommended by the CISSP Common Body of Knowledge(CBK)
- Learn about Access Control Systems, Security, and Methodology of Software
- Able to optimize of Security Operations
This course is important for the following professional:
- Security Consultant
- Security Manager
- Security Auditor
- Security Analyst
- IT Director/Manager
Some other professional might find this course useful.
This course is covered using the following 6 distinct learning modules:
- Architect for Governance, Compliance and Risk Management
- Security Architecture Modelling
- Infrastructure Security Architecture
- Identity and Access Management (IAM) Architecture
- Architect for Application Security
- Security Operations Architecture
Location and Date:
London | 17 – 21 April 2023
Glasgow | 17 – 21 April 2023
EUPlatform reserves the right to alter dates, content, venue and trainer.
Per Participant: £2860
Student Rate: £2574
Discount for group of 4 or more
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 10 weeks
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes