Modern day web framework and present day applications get further developed, security must keep on improving. Nonetheless, a large number of organisations depend on obsolete safety efforts to battle current threats and information breaches. The course offer insight into the cloud security, outlines the ins and outs of cloud security and its principles and applications. Also, it provides participants with in-depth understanding of how an organization can protect itself in a cloud-based environment.
This course is designed to highly interactive and knowledge based which includes group discussions, case studies analysis and participant presentation work. Participants will be encouraged to in exercises at the end of course session in order to test practicality of knowledge gained in this course.
Participants will develop the following capacities after successfully completing this course programme:
- Recognise the evolution of cloud computing and cloud security.
- Understand how to secure the cloud in an organization.
- Demonstrate how the regulatory landscape in the cloud can be aligned with organizational strategy.
- Develop ways to build an effective cybersecurity team and leverage automation in the cloud.
- Forecast coming trends in cloud security.
- Recognize best practice and principles for securing the cloud.
This course is intended for information technology leaders, decision makers along with risk analysts, strategic planners, administrators, software and business developers, and project managers. Considering the course subject, it is recommended that participants have basic technical maturity of computing knowledge.
This course will be delivered using the following 7 key modules of Cloud computing and security:
- Understanding the Public Cloud
- Network Security and Administration – Past, Present and Future
- Key differences between legacy computing networks and cloud computing include Legacy Computing & Cloud-Based Computing.
- Understanding Cloud Security
- Benefits of Cloud Systems and Security
- Streamlined and centralized tools
- Multiple levels of security
- Real-time updates
- Dynamic resizing
- Making sweeping changes with ease
- Automated security controls and tests
- Set and forget’ security protocols
- Incorporate legacy principles when you need them
- Principles of Effective Cloud Security
- Minimalism and Primitives¥ Strong Design
- In-Depth Understanding and Solutions
- Leveraging Automation
- Simplicity for Scalability
- Default Deny and Minimizing Attack Surface
- Ensure Your Encryption
- Continuous Compliance
- Ease of audit evidence gathering and report generation
- Real-time identification of exceptions and remediation
- Agile reaction to changes in regulatory standards
- Continuous improvement
EUPlatform reserves the right to alter dates, content, venue and trainer.
Per Participant: £5375
Student Rate: £2665
Discount for group of 4 or more
Discount Plan and Refund:
Policies and Discounts
Group and Corporate Discounts:
We offer group and corporate discounts on many courses. These discounts are available for clients who want to maximize their return on investment.
Contact us for more Information
We offer individual discounts on many courses for people who are self-sponsored and make their payment in full and upfront at the time of registration.
Contact us for more information.
For companies that want to maximize the return on their investment in training: Register 5 participants on the same course and dates and pay only for 4.
Nominations to our public courses are to be processed by the client’s HR/Training department except for self-nominations which are to be paid in advance using the “payment by self” option on the online registration form. A refund will be issued back to the client in the event of course cancellation or seat unavailability. Registration confirmation is subject to Platform’s review of registration request and seat availability.
If a confirmed registration is cancelled less than 5 calendar days prior to the course start date, a substitute participant may be nominated to attend the same course, or a 20% cancellation charge is applied.
Feedback and Complaints
EU Platform actively believes in continuous improvement. To this effect, EU Platform welcomes feedback related to its people, products or processes. If you have comments and/or suggestions which will ultimately help us improve in any way, please write to us on firstname.lastname@example.org and we commit to respond to you within 2 business days – at the most.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 1 week
- Skill level All levels
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes