Course Aims and Objectives
The digital marketing course aims to provide learners with an in-depth understanding and advanced knowledge of the seven most important digital marketing domains and includes real-world case analysis and virtual online simulations for gaining domain experience. Participants will be exposed to extensive digital marketing tools.
The digital marketing course is designed to be interactively deliverable. Alongside classroom based introductions, this course programme incorporates short introductions on applicable themes by the participants after successfully completing individual digital marketing plan using classroom based group exercises.
This course will help participants to:
- Develop a top to bottom comprehension of best of-mind digital marketing functionalities showcasing capacities, for example, paid advertising, inbound marketing and promotion, web analytics and social media marketing.
- Become skilful and highly competent in managing, planning, implementing and executing integrated campaigns across multi-channels.
- Lead digital marketing teams and digital marketing initiatives for an organization.
- Understand how digital marketing disciplines all work together and how to optimize the use of each one.
Any individual who is hoping to assist his profession in advanced digital marketing should participate in this programme, particularly those looking for decision making positions. Marketing managers, digital marketing specialists, sales professionals, entrepreneurs or business owners can benefit from the digital marketing training.
This course will be delivered using the following 7 key modules of digital marketing:
- Digital marketing fundamentals
- Fundamentals of Marketing
- Digital Marketing Metrics and Channels
- Digital Channel (Part 1)
- Designing and Building Web Presence
- Social Media Marketing
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- Tools Covered (Facebook ads and Hubspot
- Digital Channel (Part 2)
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
- Display Advertising
- Content Marketing
- User Nurturing
- Tools Covered (Google ads and Google analytics)
- Marketing Analytics and Integrated Strategy
- Web Analytics
- Defining a Robust Digital Marketing Strategy
- Tools Covered (Google analytics and Firebase)
- Digital Branding and Communications
- Fundamentals of Brand Position
- Building and Implementing Engagement Strategy
- Marketing Communications
- Branding for International Markets
- Digital Marketing Analytics
- Marketing Data Identification and Collection
- Marketing Data Integration and EDA
- Predictive Analytics and Decision Making
- Tools Covered (MySQL, MS Excel, Google analytics
- Social Media and Content Marketing
- Content Marketing Specialisation
- Paid Advertising and Social Media
- Community Management
- Tools Covered (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn)
Location and Date:
London | 14 – 17 Mar 2022
Cardiff | 01 – 05 Aug 2022
EUPlatform reserves the right to alter dates, content, venue and trainer.
Per Participant: £5375
Student Rate: £2665
Discount for group of 4 or more
Discount Plan and Refund:
Policies and Discounts
Group and Corporate Discounts:
We offer group and corporate discounts on many courses. These discounts are available for clients who want to maximize their return on investment.
Contact us for more Information
We offer individual discounts on many courses for people who are self-sponsored and make their payment in full and upfront at the time of registration.
Contact us for more information.
For companies that want to maximize the return on their investment in training: Register 5 participants on the same course and dates and pay only for 4.
Nominations to our public courses are to be processed by the client’s HR/Training department except for self-nominations which are to be paid in advance using the “payment by self” option on the online registration form. A refund will be issued back to the client in the event of course cancellation or seat unavailability. Registration confirmation is subject to Platform’s review of registration request and seat availability.
If a confirmed registration is cancelled less than 5 calendar days prior to the course start date, a substitute participant may be nominated to attend the same course, or a 20% cancellation charge is applied.
Feedback and Complaints
EU Platform actively believes in continuous improvement. To this effect, EU Platform welcomes feedback related to its people, products or processes. If you have comments and/or suggestions which will ultimately help us improve in any way, please write to us on firstname.lastname@example.org and we commit to respond to you within 2 business days – at the most.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 1 week
- Skill level All levels
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes