Course Aims and Objectives
The main aim of this course is to offer in-depth understanding of how to manage available resources for projects, this course will provide foundational knowledge to effectively manage the resource that work in their organizations and will acquire the technical knowledge, abilities, and skills required to plan the projects by creating work breakdown structures, estimating duration and resources, and developing a project schedule.
This course delivery includes a combination of interactive sessions, participative workshops, case studies and presentations by our highly skilled trainers and visiting speakers. In addition to the course discussion, the individual exercises offer the opportunity to apply the knowledge and skills participants have developed on the programme.
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Design the necessary tools and processes for planning a project and developing project Objectives.
- Acquire the knowledge and skills to build strategies for identifying, evaluating and managing project risks.
- Develop the techniques and tolls that are vital to create project schedule.
- Learn about Managing project value, budgets and costs.
- Explain how to allocate limited projects resources effectively.
This niche course is aimed at individuals who are already in the role of project manager and anyone who wants to understand the processes, procedures and terminology common to most projects. Facilities managers, industry experts and decision makers who want to broaden their understanding of managing resources for projects will find this course useful.
This course is covered using the following 6 distinct learning modules:
– Project Resources Management
* Applying Project Principles to Resource Management
* Identifying Resource Requirements
* Developing a Resource Management Plan
* Managing Project Cost
– Estimating Activity Costs and Evaluating Resources Options
* The Impact of Risk and Uncertainty On Estimates
* Estimating Resource Needs and costs
* Estimating techniques
– Developing a Project Budget
* Budgetary Reserves and Reserve Analysis
* Resource Smoothing and levelling
*Determining Project Budgets
* Reviewing Project Performance
Location and Date:
London | 24 – 28 July 2023
Manchester | TBC
EUPlatform reserves the right to alter dates, content, venue and trainer.
Per Participant: £3860
Student Rate: £2895
Discount for group of 5 or more
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 10 weeks
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes