Course Aims and Objectives
A key revelation within HR studies has established that school leadership is not an HR issue but a strategic leadership issue. Effective leadership area needs further improvements and capacity development considering the fast changing and rapidly evolving globalized educational industry. The main aim of this course programme is highlight the art of leadership within the context of educational institutions. Also, it aims to empower participants with leadership skills and knowledge based on hiring, selection, placement, employee development, and related leadership skills necessary for high performing educational institution.
This course will be a mix of interactive classroom presentation, group discussion and role based exercises. Also, the training method includes participants input based learning to determine how their individual educational institutes can and should be instrumental in defining what types of training, both in-house and external, can be used to help develop teachers, employees and leaders alike.
After successful completion of this course on Art of Effective Leadership, participants will be able to:
- Recognize and establish the competencies and attributes of leadership.
- Organize, motivate and lead a team for successfully achieving organizational vision within an educational setup.
- Apply art of leadership for motivating and engaging employees (teachers and students alike) using learned processes of leadership.
- Structure, align and bind different individual and departmental performance to achieve overall organizational goals and objectives.
- Demonstrate the importance of leadership and its influence over the bottom line results and overall organizational success.
This course is aimed at educational institutions principals, administrators and board members, senior teaching staff, departmental heads and general academics. Also, this training program can help educational professionals and general industry experts to evolve into a leadership role who are aiming to progress in their educational management roles.
This course will be covered in the following 4 key learning modules of Art of Effective leadership.
- Keywords explanation
- Leadership style
- Inspirational leadership
- Results based leadership
- Emotional Intelligence (EI)
- Employee engagement (Student/Teacher)
- Understanding art of effective leadership within educational context
- School leadership and its impact
- Structural model of effective leadership
- Understanding leadership concept and styles
- Principal/Superintendent, Inspirational/Results based leadership
- Analyzing distributed leadership in schools and districts
- Real life examples – Effect of leadership over students learning and progress
- Art of leadership and school effectiveness
- Setting strategic directions
- Development of people
- Making the institute work
Location and Date:
London | 14 – 17 Mar 2022
Cardiff | 01 – 05 Aug 2022
EUPlatform reserves the right to alter dates, content, venue and trainer.
Per Participant: £5375
Student Rate: £2665
Discount for group of 4 or more
Discount Plan and Refund:
Policies and Discounts
Group and Corporate Discounts:
We offer group and corporate discounts on many courses. These discounts are available for clients who want to maximize their return on investment.
Contact us for more Information
We offer individual discounts on many courses for people who are self-sponsored and make their payment in full and upfront at the time of registration.
Contact us for more information.
For companies that want to maximize the return on their investment in training: Register 5 participants on the same course and dates and pay only for 4.
Nominations to our public courses are to be processed by the client’s HR/Training department except for self-nominations which are to be paid in advance using the “payment by self” option on the online registration form. A refund will be issued back to the client in the event of course cancellation or seat unavailability. Registration confirmation is subject to Platform’s review of registration request and seat availability.
If a confirmed registration is cancelled less than 5 calendar days prior to the course start date, a substitute participant may be nominated to attend the same course, or a 20% cancellation charge is applied.
Feedback and Complaints
EU Platform actively believes in continuous improvement. To this effect, EU Platform welcomes feedback related to its people, products or processes. If you have comments and/or suggestions which will ultimately help us improve in any way, please write to us on email@example.com and we commit to respond to you within 2 business days – at the most.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 1 week
- Skill level All levels
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes