The objective of this specialist course on Artificial Intelligence (AI) is to provide participants with comprehensive and in-depth knowledge of AI principles and techniques by introducing AI’s fundamental problems, and the state-of-the-art models and algorithms used to undertake these problems. This course is also designed to expose participants to the frontiers of AI-intensive computing and information systems, while providing a sufficiently strong foundation to encourage further learning and research.
This course provides a comprehensive, intermediate-level introduction to artificial intelligence, emphasizing advanced topics such as advanced search, reasoning and decision-making under uncertainty, and machine learning. Following classroom based presentation of subject, participants will be encouraged to research in groups thereby facilitating their exploration of state-of-the-art research and applications of AI in order to discuss and share their understandings. Participants will also be encouraged to test and evaluate ideas and algorithms through classroom based videos.
At the end of this course programme, members will have the capacity to:
- Demonstrate ability to describe AI evolution and its future.
- Make comparison of AI with intelligence of human beings and customary data processing, and analyse its limitations and strengths and its application to perplexing and human focused issues. and human-centered problems.
- Make an informed discussion about the core principles and algorithms of advanced artificial intelligence, along with detailed searching, decision making, logic, CSP, dynamic Bayesian networks, statistical learning, deep learning, uncertain knowledge and reasoning, robotics, graphical models, multi-agent, statistical learning, reinforcement learning and so on.
- Select application of essential principles, models of AI algorithms and resolve issues in the design and analysis information system management.
- Evaluate the algorithms and structures of specific methods identified with reasoning, searching, language processing and machine learning.
- Make informed review of contemporary journal articles based on applications and theories of AI by renowned scholars and conference proceedings.
This training programmed based on AI is designed for officers, solutions architects, managers, computer professionals and industry experts and business owners who are keen on a review of application of AI and the closest conjecture for its improvement.
This course is divided into 5 distinct learning modules:
- Artificial Intelligence History
- Intelligent Agents
- AI: The Present and Future
- Advanced Searching
- Informed Search and Online Search
- Constraint Satisfaction Problems (CSP) and Distributed CSP
- Games and Adversarial Search
- Knowledge, Reasoning, and Decision Making under Uncertainty
- Logic, Inference, and Ontology
- Automated Planning and Acting (Optional)
- Uncertainty, Graphical Models, and Probabilistic Reasoning
- Temporal Probabilistic Reasoning and Dynamic Bayesian Networks
- Complex Decision-Making
- Machine Learning
- Inductive and Analytic Learning
- Computational Learning Theory and Statistical Learning
- Reinforcement Learning, Deep Learning and Multiagent Learning
- AI for Communication, Robotics, and Information Systems
- Natural Language Understanding and Statistical Language Processing
- Overview – Perception and Robotics
- AI in Business Intelligence and E-Learning
EUPlatform reserves the right to alter dates, content, venue and trainer.
Per Participant: £5375
Student Rate: £2665
Discount for group of 4 or more
Discount Plan and Refund:
Policies and Discounts
Group and Corporate Discounts:
We offer group and corporate discounts on many courses. These discounts are available for clients who want to maximize their return on investment.
Contact us for more Information
We offer individual discounts on many courses for people who are self-sponsored and make their payment in full and upfront at the time of registration.
Contact us for more information.
For companies that want to maximize the return on their investment in training: Register 5 participants on the same course and dates and pay only for 4.
Nominations to our public courses are to be processed by the client’s HR/Training department except for self-nominations which are to be paid in advance using the “payment by self” option on the online registration form. A refund will be issued back to the client in the event of course cancellation or seat unavailability. Registration confirmation is subject to Platform’s review of registration request and seat availability.
If a confirmed registration is cancelled less than 5 calendar days prior to the course start date, a substitute participant may be nominated to attend the same course, or a 20% cancellation charge is applied.
Feedback and Complaints
EU Platform actively believes in continuous improvement. To this effect, EU Platform welcomes feedback related to its people, products or processes. If you have comments and/or suggestions which will ultimately help us improve in any way, please write to us on fe******@eu********.org and we commit to respond to you within 2 business days – at the most.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 1 week
- Skill level All levels
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes